Outpatient treatment typically includes individual therapy, family therapy, group therapy, and medical management of conditions related to a patient’s eating disorder. Service options also may include:
- Evaluation of medical status and treatment of medical complications related to eating disorders. This may include the addition of the intensive outpatient treatment program or referral to a partial hospitalization, inpatient or residential facility, if medically necessary.
- Nutritional assessment, counseling and therapy.
- Psychological assessment and treatment including individual, family, couple and group therapy.
- Spiritual growth and development, individually and/or in optional group programs.
- Pharmacological treatments as appropriate.
- Eating disorder recovery group for adults.
- Support group for family and friends.
- Age appropriate protocols individualized to meet each patient’s needs.
- Opportunities to participate in art, music, body image and movement therapies, as well as graduated exercise prescription program.
- Comprehensive aftercare planning to provide a smooth transition to less restrictive levels of care or if the patient will be relocating to another area, e.g. going away to college.
To learn more about how we can help you or your loved one recover from an eating disorder, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-472-2846.