What does a patient’s treatment consist of?
Our clinical services are very comprehensive. CEDM’s multidisciplinary outpatient treatment team is comprised of nurse practitioners and psychotherapists with extensive training in eating disorders. We provide specialized medical, nutritional and psychological assessments and treatment using a patient-centered approach as no two cases are truly alike.
We strive to collaborate with the patient’s primary-care provider during treatment to ensure the most comprehensive medical and mental health management possible. Each case is reviewed in a weekly case management team meeting to ensure a thoughtful approach to your care. If more intensive treatment is required, a referral to a day treatment, inpatient, or residential level of care can be arranged.
It is our belief that the keys to success lie in early detection and intervention. We are pleased to offer a caring supportive environment to clients and their families as they work towards their mental and physical health.
Our center provides the following services for you and your loved one:
- Professional Consultations
- Comprehensive Medical and Psychological Evaluation of clients with Eating Disorders
- Medical Assessment, Monitoring and Treatment
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Family Based Treatment (The Maudsley Model)
- Family/Couples Counseling
- Nutritional Assessments and Counseling
- Eating Disorder Recovery Groups
- Weekly Case Management Meetings by Eating Disorder Treatment Team
- Training and Supervision in Eating Disorders for Healthcare Professionals
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Friends and Family Group
To learn more about how we can help you or your loved one recover from an eating disorder, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-472-2846.